I’ve realized that over the past couple years, I’ve put reading on the back burner. Or, more accurately, I’ve replaced reading books with reading blogs and internet articles. So, one of my “goals” for 2014 is to read more books. I figured the best way to achieve this goal is to make a reading list, so without further ado, here’s my list (in no particular order):
- Orthodoxy by G. K. Chesterton
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Learning All the Time by John Holt
- A non-fiction book by Wendell Berry (any recommendations?)
- Hide & Seek: The Irish Priest in the Vatican Who Defied the Nazi Command by Stephen Walker
It’s not a long list, but if I manage to read them all this year I’ll be happy!
What are you reading this year? Any recommendations?