I know there’s still a few more days left until 2012, but I’ve been thinking a lot about my New Year’s resolutions lately. I’ve decided on twelve resolutions, largely in part because of this great idea I read on slowmama.com. Since I didn’t get a chance to do this before the end of the year, 12 in 2012 seems like the next best thing!
So, without further ado, here are my New Year’s resolutions (in no particular order):
- Exercise 20 minutes a day
- Eat less sweets
- Read “The Art of Happiness”
- Start and finish Monster’s Christmas stocking
- Get organized
- Sign up for a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
- Do a better job of keeping in touch with friends and family
- Surprise a stranger by doing something kind
- Knit a pair of socks
- Cook/bake a new recipe once a week
- Learn to hem
- Potty train Monster
That’s my list. Here’s hoping I can accomplish everything on it in the upcoming 365 days. 🙂 What are your New Year’s resolutions?